eContentPlus programme - http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/econtentplus/index_en.htm
i2010: Digital Libraries Initiative http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/digital_libraries/index_en.htm
Conference of European National Librarians http://www.cenl.org
Association of European Research Libraries (LIBER) http://www.libereurope.eu/
Consortium of European Research Libraries (CERL) http://www.cerl.org/web/http://www.tei-c.org
UNESCO - Memory of the World http://portal.unesco.org
The European Library http://theeuropeanlibrary.org
EDL Foundation http://www.europeana.eu/edlnet/edl_foundation/purpose.php
National Digital Library of China http://www.nlc.gov.cn
Lower Silesian Digital Library http://www.dbc.wroc.pl/
Podlaska Digital Library http://pbc.biaman.pl/
The Library of Cracow University of Technology http://www.biblos.pk.edu.pl/bc
Links to other projects
- eContent+, 1.3 M€, Koninklijke Bibliotheek, MLA, 2008-2010
- Europeana is being developed by the Thematic Network originally called EDLnet (the European digital library network). Some 90 partners have been invited to participate in the network.
- eContent+, 4,3M€, Sogn og Fjordane County Municipality, 2008-2010
- EuropeanaLocal is a Best Practice Network project, funded under the eContentplus programme of the European Commission, which started on 1 June 2008.
- It is designed to involve and help local and regional libraries, museums, archives and audio-visual archives make the enormous amount of content that they hold available through Europeana (the European Digital Library) and deliver new services.
APENET: Internet Gateway for Documents and Archives in Europe
- eContent+, Ministerio de Cultura, Subdirección General de los Archivos Estatales, 2,4M€
ATHENA: Access to cultural heritage networks across Europe
- eContent+, 4,2 M€, Ministry of Culture of Italy (Ministero per i Beni e le Attività Culturali), 2008-2010
EFG: The European Film Gateway
- eContent+, 4,5M€ Deutsches Filminstitut - DIF e.V., 2008-2011
Arrow: Accessible Registries of Rights Information and Orphan Works towards the EDL
- eContent+, 2,55M€ Associazione Italiana Editori
MICHAEL+: Multilingual Inventory of Cultural Heritage in Europe
- eTEN, Ministry of Culture of Italy, 10 M€, 2006-2008
- MICHAEL feeds the European Digital Library with easily integrated material based on a common datamodel, multilingual vocabularies and harvestable through an OAI repository
- MICHAEL Culture association is part of the EDLnet project and is a founding member of the EDL Foundation
KEEP: Keeping Emulation Environments Portable
- KEEP project will develop an Emulation Access Platform to enable accurate rendering of both static and dynamic digital objects: text, sound, and image files; multimedia documents, websites, databases, videogames etc.
- The overall aim of the project is to facilitate universal access to our cultural heritage by developing flexible tools for accessing and storing a wide range of digital objects.